What is the Cash App Borrow Feature?
Cash App is a very popular peer to peer money transfer application and it now allows users to borrow money through it. Many other applications also offer this borrowing feature, however, Cash App has a different way of doing so.
The loan provided by Cash App is normally on a short term basis and this service is not available for everyone, as Cash App has just tested this feature for 1,000 users. If successful, this feature could then be provided to people all across the globe. The loans offered in this feature normally range from $20 to $200.
Given the present economy of the world, such features will prove to be much useful and widely desired. These loans will have to be paid back within four weeks along with a charge of $5 and if, in case, the user is unable to do so, Cash App also provides an additional grace period of one week to the user.
Why don’t I have the borrow option on Cash App?
This borrowing feature of Cash App is not available for everyone and a number of requirements have to be met in order to do so. Following are some requirements which need to be fulfilled in order to enable this feature:
- The user must regularly deposit at least $1000 in his account per month.
- There must be a good credit in order to approve the loan.
- The previous loans must be paid on time to continue using this feature.
- The user must at least be of 18 years of age or above and also live within the territory of the United States.
Read More on Cash App:
- How To Borrow Money On Cash App?
- Cash App Referral Code Hack
- Cash App Unable To Sign in on This Device
- Can You Deposit a Paper Check on Cash App?
- Cash App ++ Free Money
Steps to enable the borrow feature from Cash App
Consider following the below mentioned steps in order to enable the borrow feature of Cash App:
- First of all, sign into the application if you have an account, and if you don’t, then create one.
- Then, proceed to set up the Cash App direct deposit option. One thing to notice is that this step is an optional one. You can do this by going to Banking> Direct Deposit> Get Started.
- After this, you can start the loan borrowing process. This could be done by going to Banking> Borrow.
- Further, proceed to request the Borrow Amount (up to $200) and then tap on Request and confirm the process.
- You will then be asked about how to repay your loan. You can either repay them as you get the cash, in 4 weeks installments, or all at once.
- Accept all of the terms and conditions provided for loan and money borrowed and you are ready to go.
Cash App is a popular money transfer app and you may not have its borrowing feature because this is available only in some selected regions. You can follow the above mentioned steps in order to enable the borrowing feature on your app.