You might be here because you once blocked someone on Cash App and now you are finding a way to unblock him/her. If you are wondering what is the need of blocking someone, then you gotta know that Cash App has a feature which allows you to request money from your contacts on Cash App.
Many people misuses this feature by sending requests to the people again and again. These kinds of people become headaches. That’s why Cash App allows its users to block the user if you are getting disturbed by the requests sent to you.
If you are also getting a lot of requests from a person, then it’s time to block him from the Cash App.
How To Block Someone on Cash App?
The only way to block someone is to go to the history section. Here’s how you can do it:
- First of all, go to the history section in the cash app where transactions are recorded.
- Now, Tap on the transaction of the person whom you want to block.
- Once the transaction opens, you will be able to see 3 dots on the top right corner.
- Tap on these dots and select the “Block this Person” option.
Another good thing is to be noted that the person you have blocked will never know that he is blocked. That person will not receive any type of notification regarding this.
How To Unblock Someone on Cash App?
You may change your mind about a person whom you have blocked from your Cash App account and this app totally understands it. Here’s how you can unblock someone on Cash App:
- Go to the history section and tap on the transaction of the person whom you want to unblock.
- Tap on the 3 dots on the top right corner and then select the “Unblock” option.
That person whom you selected will be unblocked right away. However, if you don’t find it right to block someone from cash app in the first place, then you can turn off requests from that certain person. Requests can be turned off from the Privacy and Security option in cash app.