Minecraft Bedrock Edition APKUpdated on
|Name||Minecraft Bedrock Edition APK|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Size||Varies with device|
|Requires||4.4 and up|
Minecraft Bedrock Edition
As the name of the Edition indicates, it refers to the C++ programming language used in the game. Developed by Mojang Studios, SkyBox Labs, and Xbox Game Studios, this game is entirely dependent upon the Bedrock Codebase.
This game was originally developed in 2009 and supported only the Java Edition, which then later changed and the game was then made on C and C++. In the years that followed, a series of Game Editions were released, each with their own separate levels of support systems and various code bases, designed to operate on Xbox and PlayStations.
But, many of the operating systems weren’t capable to run the Java Edition since it required higher systems but all of these were compatible with the C++, resultantly the company decided to combine all of these and release the Bedrock Edition which could run on lower end platforms too.
The Bedrock code has been utilized in the Education Edition and the China Edition, as well as in other older editions called the Pi Edition and the New Nintendo 3DS Edition.
Gameplay of Minecraft Bedrock Edition
The Gameplay of Minecraft Bedrock Edition is very much similar to that of the Java and the Legacy Console Editions of the game. This version, like all other versions, is based entirely on blocks where the players can perform a number of tasks like killing mobs and protecting themselves from them.
The graphics quality may differ from those displayed in the other Editions, as the one present in Bedrock Edition are quite saturated and include some items exclusive only to this Edition. Some of the elements like those of survival and other items like the Nether blocks are the same in all of these versions.
Also, one important aspect to be noticed is that the multiplayer mode is present in all of these Editions.
Minecraft Bedrock Edition Release Date
The earlier release date of the game was confirmed to be October 7, 2011. The game was first demonstrated on Xperia Play and the non-exclusive version was set to be released for the3 general public on September 29.
However, due to some technical faults present in the game, the release date was postponed and decided to be October 7 later on. Also, the iOS version of the game was released on Nov 17, 2011, though it was previously decided that it would release in 2012.
Minecraft Bedrock Vs Minecraft Java
There are a number of differences between both of these versions of Minecraft, despite the fact that they may seem relevant apparently. The Java Edition of the game is developed in the Java format and cannot be considered compatible with the current version of the game. Following are some of the differences between Minecraft Bedrock Edition and Minecraft Java Edition:
- The Java Edition of the game was released in 2009 while the Bedrock Edition was released on 20 Sept, 2017.
- The world format is something that is quite varied in both of these versions of the game. The Java version utilizes the Anvil format while the other one makes use of the LevelDB format for the purpose of world storage.
- There are also considerable differences in the block format of the Java and the Bedrock versions of the game. The former utilizes a straightened block format with the aid of a special string designated for every separate block, which will be further preserved separately. While the latter version is based on a string system which has various block states, and some of these blocks are placed together in groups in accordance with their data value.
- The difference between both of these versions can be analyzed from the variations in their command techniques and structure too. The techniques used in the Bedrock Edition are very much similar to those present in the old Java version before the 1.13 update.
Is Minecraft Bedrock edition available on Android?
Yes, Minecraft Bedrock Edition is available on a series of platforms like Android, iOS, Windows 10 and 11, Xbox Series S, Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and 5, Nintendo Switch, Fire OS/TV, Samsung Gear VR, and Windows Mobile.
How do I get Minecraft Bedrock Edition for free?
This can be done only if you possess a copy of the classic Minecraft Edition before, then the Bedrock Edition can be downloaded for free. A copy of Minecraft on Mac present with you will enable you to get this version free of cost on PC too.
Is Bedrock better than Java?
Both of these platforms have their own pros and cons, but since the former is developed primarily for PCs, mobile or for consoles, which indicates its capability to work smoothly and efficiently on lower end platforms too.
Is Bedrock harder than Java?
Yes, it may be considered a bit harder than the Bedrock Edition. The atrocities of mobs against the players or their attacking capability is much greater in the Java Edition.
Can I download Minecraft Bedrock if I have Java?
Yes, you can get any of these if you have the other one. Also, it must be noticed that the Minecraft Java edition is only developed for the PC versions.
Which Wither is harder: Bedrock or Java?
The Bedrock version Wither can be considered much harder than that present in the Java edition. This basically indicates the difficulty in killing the mob present in the game.
Download Minecraft Bedrock Edition Android
- To proceed with, tap on the Minecraft Bedrock Edition APK download link given above.
- Then, go to the settings of your device and allow unknown sources to install APK files.
- You can do this by going to Menu> Settings> Allow unknown sources.
- After this, go to the downloads section of your phone and tap on the last downloaded APK file in order to install the application on your device.
Minecraft Bedrock Edition APK has some varied characteristics than those present in the Java and other Editions of the game, and the price of this Edition for Android is US$7.49 and US$6.99 for the iOS versions.