Minecraft PE 1.19.20 APKUpdated on
|Name||Minecraft PE 1.19.20|
Download Minecraft 1.19.20 APK
Minecraft is all because of its updates and this is the only reason why it has managed to keep up with time despite the fact that it was released almost a decade ago. The Minecraft 1.19.20 update for Android was released which is considered a test version and has solved a lot of bugs. Not only this, there are a number of additions in the game including mud blocks, mangrove swamps, some sound additions, and much more. There are some changes in the gameplay as well as some experimental features were introduced which include popup messages, tooltips and much more. These features are not yet confirmed and they may or may not be here to stay.
New Additions in Minecraft PE 1.19.20
Although the Spectator Mode was present before, there have been some developments in this mode. In this mode, the player can witness the game without being a part of it. Prior to this, some mobs and blocks showed a reaction to the player but now, they do not react to anything. Mobs do not attack the player in any way and the player is free to do whatever he wants to.
There were some additional sounds introduced in the game. Now, the enchanting table has a sound of its own. You will feel this sound whenever you open or close the inventory in order to take or place something.
The sculk blocks have been placed in massive quantities and they are not rare anymore. Players can find these more often and although they serve some benefits, these blocks can also be quite harmful at times. So it is better that the player portrays caution when dealing with these. Not only this, mud blocks have also been added in the game. These blocks are used for construction purposes. Players can make bricks out of these blocks which can further be used as a building material.
Changes in Minecraft PE 1.19.20
Following are the changes which took place in Minecraft 1.19.20 APK
- The Allay mob has a sound of its own and if it is wandering without purpose, its speed will be very slow.
- The warden does not get aggressive on himself and neither on motionless mobs.
- Many vibrations sounds have been added.
- 25 technical changes were made in the game.
- Parrots imitate the warden now.
Bug fixes in Minecraft PE 1.19.20
Some of the bug fixes in Minecraft 1.19.20 are
- Touch control errors were fixed in this update.
- There was some issue in Ender Crystal rays which is now fixed.
- Parrots used to look only at the player if they were sitting on the shoulder but now they look elsewhere too.
- The sound when the player drinks something is somewhat changed and resembles the one present in the Java edition.