PUBG NEW STATE For PC
PUBG NEW STATE is a very famous and loved, new mobile action game with downloads in millions. However, this game is specifically for mobiles but as it got so much hype, PC gamers also wanted to give it a try. Previously, this game was not available for the PC or windows as it was only for mobiles, so gamers used to play it on different third-party emulators. But now the company has also introduced the PC version including the versions for PS4, XBOX and other consoles. This means that gamers can now play PUBG NEW STATE on PC without the use of any third party emulator as the company has introduced its own emulator called Tencent buddy. So, in this article, we will be guiding you on how you can play PUBG NEW STATE on PC by using the emulator, where you can get the emulator and how to download and install the PUBG Emulator on your PC.
Download PUBG NEW STATE for PC
As it is already said above that PUBG has its own emulator now, but we will be explaining to you the method by which you can play PUBG NEW STATE on your PC. Here are the following methods:
Play PUBG on Tencent Gaming Buddy:
1. In this process, first you will have to download the tencent buddy emulator by clicking on the link.
2. After the file is downloaded, tap on it to install.
3. Now, you will see this kind of setup:
4. You have to click on the green install button to start the installation. After this, you will be seeing such type of screen:
5. Wait for the setup to complete the installation. As it finishes, you will be able to start it.
6. After you click on start, the emulator will get opened with downloading pubg automatically.
After the game is downloaded, you will be able to play the game. The size of the game will be according to the size of the recent version. Moreover, everything will be the same as it is in the mobile version but now you will be able to fight and control the movement of the character using keyboard, mouse or joystick.