Many games on the internet have regular, pointless items in them which prove to be quite useless and ordinary. Well, this is certainly not the case in Minecraft as you can now find details like none else. Minecraft is without doubt, one of the most creative games available on the internet. From taming animals to finding their items, every single characteristic of the game makes it worth playing.
If you also want to make a saddle for the horse you tamed, then there are two ways you can do so. You can either search for it in the chests found in dungeons or you can trap one while fishing. These saddles will prove to be of much help in controlling these wild beasts. Following ways will aid you in getting these saddles in Survival Mode:
- You can search for these saddles in various chests present in dungeons, mineshafts, desert temples, jungle temples, and some other locations.
- You can also proceed to trade some emeralds or leather in return for a saddle with a villager.
- Try to fish in Minecraft in search of a saddle, however, we do warn you that this method is very less likely to be successful.
- You can also kill some ravagers in the quest of getting a saddle, but again, killing these creatures can prove to be quite difficult.
How to find saddles in Creative Mode?
Finding a saddle in Minecraft’s Creative Mode again depends on the Edition of the game.
- If you are using the Pocket Edition, these saddles can be seen present in the Tools or Equipment menu.
- For the Java Edition, the Creative Inventory which is present beneath the Transportation option will lead you to the saddle option.
- If you are having Minecraft’s version for Xbox One, Nintendo, Win10, or Education Editions, then the Equipment Menu will aid you in finding this item.
FAQs: Minecraft Saddle
How do you make a horse saddle in Minecraft?
You can do this by pointing towards the horse in the game and then proceed to open the inventory menu. When you have done this, open the horse’s menu from there and select the saddle outline to drag it from there.
How do you get an easy saddle in Minecraft?
The easiest way to get a saddle in Minecraft is from a villager. You can give them 6 emeralds and get a saddle for it in return. Also, you can explore the chests in order to get one.
How do you make a saddle in Minecraft 1.17?
Well, unfortunately, there is no proper way you can make a saddle yourself in 1.17 Minecraft but there are a number of ways you can get it from other sources like chests, fishing etc.
Read More on Minecraft: